Holy Name Ice Hockey Camp
Ries Ice Rink- Parma, Ohio
April 12th, 14th, 16th
- Hockey Players 4-14 years of age.
- Camp will focus on skating, puck handling, shooting skill, positional training, and team fundamental to prepare players for the next level.
- Mites-Squirts: 6:45 pm- 7:45 pm
- PeeWees-Bantams: 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- $125 fee includes 3 hours of ice time with instruction, a Holy Name practice jersey for each player, snacks/water provided after each session
- Reserve your spot by emailing Holy Name Head Coach Craig Patton at firstname.lastname@example.org with your player’s name, position, age, jersey size (Youth S/M, Youth L/XL) (Adult S,M,L,XL)
- Checks payable to Holy Name High School the day of the first session, 4/12/21.