The Athletic Boosters strive to make a difference in the athletic programs at Holy Name High School. We help to continue the fine “tradition” of athletics at Holy Name and make the “vision” a reality.
As BOOSTERS we organize and conduct specific fundraising activities, and promote and sponsor events in support of all Holy Name High School athletic programs. The funds we provide to HNHS are intended to purchase durable goods for teams to use over multiple seasons, or to subsidize special projects via Athletic Department requests.
HN Athletic Booster fundraising activities include:
- Night at the Races
- CYO Basketball & CYO Volleyball regular season, tournament and playoff site management
- Concession Stand coordination, at both games and after school
- Team Shop and Yard Sign Sales
- 50/50 raffles at various games
These fundraising activities are separate and distinct from team specific events.
Meetings are held in the Athletic Classroom at 6:30 p.m. on the THIRD MONDAY OF EACH MONTH (unless otherwise noted), AUGUST through JUNE. See dates listed below for the 2016-2017 school year. Please come and join us as we promote and foster interest in these programs, which enhance the opportunities for our student body, staff, alumni, and fans.
- September 19, 2016 at 6:30 p.m.
- October 17, 2016 at 6:30 p.m.
- November 21, 2016 at 6:30 p.m.
- December 19, 2016 at 6:30 p.m.
- January 16, 2017 at 6:30 p.m.
- February 20, 2017 at 6:30 p.m.
- March 20, 2017 at 6:30 p.m.
- April 17, 2017 at 6:30 p.m.
- May 15, 2017 at 6:30 p.m.
- June 19, 2017 at 6:30 p.m.
2016-2017 HN Athletic Booster Board
President: Ron Canda ’79
Vice President: Cindy Rosko
Treasurer: Jim Joyce ’70
Secretary: Margaret Balodis